Cheese molds are used to make Cheese Wheels and Salt . Simply pour milk or water into the mold and leave it till it either turns into cheese or salt. Once finished, right click the mold to remove the fresh cheese wheel or salt.
- Cheeses can be made from Milk from Cows (Holstein and Friesian only), Sheep, and Goats
- In 1.10, Cheese is made by placing the Cheese Mold an a bucket of milk in the crafting grid.
- In 1.11 and 1.12, Cheese is made by placing the Cheese Mold on the ground and pouring milk directly into it.
- Each Cheese type (Cow, Sheep, and Goat) has different properties
- If you have WAILA or TOP installed, you will see how long before the cheese is matured.
- Wood (x3)
- Iron Ingot (x1)