- Graze on wheat, grass, flowers, and some crops.
- Eat wheat from troughs. (can be adjusted in the config)
- Drink water from sources.
- Adult sheep can be sheared for wool.
- Rams may occasionally spar with each other for a short period of time.
- Ewes can provide milk, which can be used to make Sheep Cheese.
- Ewes only give milk after having a lamb. (ver. 1.3+)
- Sheep only breed when they are happy.
- Rams and lambs generally try to stay near the mother (Ewe).
- Sheep often spawn as families in the world.
- Some sheep drop prime mutton.
- Integration with WAILA or TOP, shows additional information. Such as readiness for milking, shearing or how far along a pregnancy is.
Sheep will graze on grass, flowers, wheat and a handful of crops. You can fill up a trough with wheat for them to munch on. Their favorites include; Beets, carrots and wheat.
Sheep will drink from water filled troughs, or water blocks such as ponds, rivers and lakes. You can also fill up a water bucket and give them a drink manually.