There are 7 breeds of goats in Animania. They all have their own look and feel but as of yet there is no difference in drops.
- Bucks may occasionally spar with each other for a short period of time.
- Does provide milk, which can be used to make goat cheese.
- Does only give milk after having a kid. (ver. 1.3+)
- Only breed when happy.
- Bucks and kids generally try to stay near the mother (Doe).
- Goats often spawn as families in the world.
- All goats drop Chevon (or goat meat), some drop Prime Chevon.
- Angora goats can be sheared.
- Fainting goats faint when scared.
- Integration with WAILA or TOP, shows additional information. Such as readiness for milking, shearing or how far along a pregnancy is.
- Will graze on grass, flowers, wheat and a handful of crops.
- Will eat from a wheat filled trough. (can be adjusted in the config)
- Favorites include; Apples, beets, carrots, sticks, string and wheat.
- Will drink from water filled troughs, or water blocks such as ponds, rivers and lakes.
- You can also fill up a water bucket and give them a drink manually.