Mooshroom cows are special Cows, they produce mushroom stew instead of milk. They can be turned into Friesian cows by right clicking them with shears.
- Mushroom Biome
- Eat grass, flowers, and some vegetables (protect your farms!)
- Eat Wheat from trough(s)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- Bulls will attack if provoked
- Cows only breed when they are happy
- Cows only give milk when happy and after having giving birth and will become thirsty again after providing milk
- Bulls and calves generally try to stay near their mother
- Cows can spawn as families in the world
- Favourite food: Wheat, Yellow and Red Flowers
- Vegetables (Can be customised through configurations)
- Adult Jersey cow will drop (1~4) of prime beef, (1~2) mushrooms and 1 leather when killed.
- They will drop more if well fed.
- Mushroom Stew
- Mooshroom cows will yield mushroom stew instead of milk.
- Mushroom stew can be collected by right clicking on Mooshroom.
- Can be collected by right clicking to shear Mooshroom cow. However, the Mooshroom cow will now turn into Friesian Cow.