- All animals can drink water from troughs.
- Cows, Goats, Horses, Pigs and Sheep can eat from troughs.
- Items can be placed in the trough by hand or by throwing them.
- Can be automated with droppers and redstone comparators.
- Can be set up with pipes, hoppers and other inventory mods.
- Takes up two blocks of space.
Contents that can be placed in the trough by default.
- Default: Slop, Water, Wheat
- HarvestCraft: Barley, Oats
- Simple Corn: Corn
A trough is a basic block for feeding and watering your animals. It is necessary for larger animals, as they can consume whole blocks of grass and water, which if a lot of animals are feeding in a small area can lead to a shortage. It can be automated with pipes and hoppers, and takes up two blocks of space.
- Wood (x4)
- Iron Ingot (x1)
- Stick (x2)