Scottish Highland cows (Bos (primigenius) taurus) are a breed cows that are used to make beef, they will drop more beef then a milk cow would. While the females still give milk, it is inferior to the milk of milk cows.
- Mountain Biome
- Hill Biome
- Eat grass, flowers, and some vegetables (protect your farms!)
- Eat Wheat from trough(s)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- Bulls will attack if provoked
- Cows only breed when they are happy
- Cows only give milk when happy and after having giving birth and will become thirsty again after providing milk
- Bulls and calves generally try to stay near their mother
- Cows can spawn as families in the world
- Favourite food: Wheat, Yellow and Red Flowers
- Vegetables (Can be customised through configurations)
- Adult Scottish Highland cow *Adult Jersey cow will drop (1~4) of prime beef and 1 leather when killed.
- They will drop more if well fed.
- In the 1.11 and 1.12 versions, Milk is a liquid, and is compatible with universal buckets
- Cannot be made into cheese. (Only Milk cows' milk can be made into cheese.)