Wyandotte chickens are prime meat chickens.
They are found in these Biome Types:
- Pecking the ground for food.
- Eating from troughs or seeds on the ground.
- Drinking from troughs, lakes, rivers or man-made ponds.
- Can be fed manually, including water(bucket of water).
- Melon Seeds
- Beetroot Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Hens will only lay eggs when well fed.
- Laying eggs in the nest.
- Egg will only turn into chick if a Wyandotte rooster is close to a nest with eggs inside.
When killed they drop these items:
- Raw Prime Chicken
They will drop more if well fed.